Will work in the general counsel area of Association Law.
Responsible for drafting templates and preparing letters. Draft complaints, oversee service, and completing all work without assistance. Communicate and interface with clients.
Candidates must also be willing to work with and follow instructions of attorneys. Be self-motivated and invested in understanding all facets of position and clients. Have an organized mentality, discerning eye, and good judgment. Be hard working, diligent, detail oriented, and driven and want to lead and help develop a growing practice.
Essential Position Functions
- Prepare and mail litigation process correspondence and letters.
- Prepare and send legally entitled documents to the client, as needed.
- Compile the necessary documents for accounts to be placed with attorneys.
- Communicate with clients on the status of their litigated accounts.
- Answer dealer and customer questions related to the litigation process and to their litigated accounts.
- Maintain company systems in an accurate and timely manner related to the litigation process to include (but not limited to): court cost reimbursements, judgments, stipulations, dismissals, attorney fees and attorney status reports.
- Post payments to active litigated accounts.
- Delivers extraordinary customer service to all clients
- Take the initiative.
- Performs other duties assigned which are substantially similar in scope and nature to those outlined above.
Education Requirements and Technical Skills
- Four-year degree in legal studies or equivalent work experience
- Experience in Association Law a Plus
- Three years experience with Florida civil litigation required
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, courts, outside attorneys, customers and personnel by telephone, or through written communication; assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a detailed, organized manner.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with automated systems
- Perfect Practice software experience a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel required