Primary responsibilities include oversight of building operating systems and corresponding repair and maintenance. Additional responsibilities include assessing, diagnosing, and timely resolution of building operating issues, by third-party vendors or internal staff. Respond to tenant service requests in prompt and courteous manner addressing the needs of the tenant and property.
Responsibilities: The ideal candidates will demonstrate expertise in:
• Efficient operation, maintenance and repair of all building systems including:
• HVAC systems
• Water treatment programs
• Electrical systems
• Lighting systems
• Plumbing systems
• Energy management
• Fire protection
• Structural, hardware and keying systems
• Life Safety systems
• Following inspection and service procedures outlined in preventative maintenance and loss control programs
• Respond immediately to emergency situations (fire, evacuation, equipment failure, etc.)
• Demonstrating exemplary customer and staff relations while working closely with tenants, vendors, and Property Management teams
• Pursuing employee development objectives recommended by the Chief Engineer, Engineering Manager and/or Property Manager
• Complying with all applicable safety codes, regulations, governmental agency, and company directives as they relate to building operations
Qualifications: Requirements and Qualifications needed for the position:
• Comprehensive training and certification in HVAC or Operation Engineering Technologies and/or equivalent job-related training and experience
• License: Special C Boiler’s License.
• Experience: Five years in a commercial property environment. Medical Property experience preferred.
• CFC Training and certification for equipment servicing
• Minimum of 5 years of field experience
• Basic computer skills necessary to operate Building Automation Systems
• Advanced knowledge of OSHA, NEC, and regulations
• Availability for occasionally work extended hours, nights, weekends, and holiday to ensure adequate building coverage and perform necessary repairs
• Strong communication, administrative and organizational skills
May be only maintenance staff member on duty during certain shifts; may be required to work extended periods of time without relief when responding to priority/emergency situations (including overtime type assignments); will require on call duties rotating schedule.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Must have ability to stoop, stand, climb, frequently lift a minimum of 50 lbs. of equipment (pumps, tools, ladders) and safely install rigging/lifting devices
• Regularly required to crouch and reach to install/move equipment by bending forward at the waist or by bending legs and spine
• Involves movement between departments, floors, and properties to facilitate work
• Ability to speak clearly so others can understand you
• Ability to read and understand information presented orally and in writing
• Regularly required to utilize vision abilities, allowing reading of printed material, drawings, and schematics
Join the Frauenshuh Family by submitting your resume here, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include salary requirements with resume. Qualified applicants will proceed with background investigation. Frauenshuh, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We provide full service solutions to our clients using in-depth market knowledge, innovative tools, and a wealth of experience. Our expertise is instrumental in helping our clients navigate the challenges involved in their commercial real estate decisions.