- Expired: February 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fraud Fighters Law Firm, PLLC
Anti-fraud Law Firm seeks Office/Operations Manager!
We're a boutique law firm that's experiencing dramatic growth, and we're looking for an Office Manager/Operations Manager to help us grow through the next level and beyond. If you're an expert at implementing, improving, and creating policies, systems, and procedures, this is your opportunity to shine! While we highly regard personal and professional development, this is not a learn-as-you-go position. We are growing fast and need someone who already knows how to keep a business streamlined, so the owner can focus on growth.
Our Founding Attorney is an entrepreneur who is passionate about helping people get their money back when they've been cheated. We have set our sights on being the top Anti-Fraud Firm in Arizona. While we are focused on rapid growth, we are still small enough to care about every team member and client. We need someone who is interested in being with us as we grow and is willing to wear multiple hats while additional team members are being hired. The most important quality you can possess is a great attitude and willingness to roll up your sleeves and help wherever needed.
We anticipate you'll help us grow by doing the following within the first six months:
- Locate and vet candidates so the firm can hire 2 attorneys and 2 assistants. All "A" players.
- Develop and implement policies, systems, and procedures to keep the firm organized through rapid growth. Ideally, you're going to be the implementer who helps the owner focus on growth. And you'll train staff on the new policies and monitor compliance.
- You'll also help the firm retain employees. Your collaborative style will help employees get engaged in growth.
- You'll also support substantial growth. In our first two years, our firm has substantially exceeded the prior year's business. You'll help us continue our rapid growth by keeping administration off the owner's plate, so he can help more people who've been cheated.
To accomplish those goals, you'll exercise the following authority, under supervision from the Legal Administrator:
- Recruiting and Human Resource Management
- Help with Day-to-Day Firm Operations
- Facility Management
- Billing and Reporting
- Customer Service, Intake, and Sales
- Supervising non-legal staff, as directed by the Legal Administrator
To succeed in this role, we anticipate you'll have the following qualities:
Finally, the following list of skills is necessary for the position:
- Human Resources
- Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Strong Administrative Skills
- Document Management in a Cloud-based Environment
DIRECTIONS TO APPLY:
If you cannot follow these basic directions, or if you contact us in a manner that leads us to believe you did not actually read the ad, you will not hear back from us. We expect you to value our time by following directions and paying attention to detail. To apply, email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. The subject line of the email should be "Organized Office Manager". Both the resume and cover letter should be separate. PDF documents. The cover letter should consist of exactly three paragraphs addressing each of the following:
Paragraph 1) Why is it personally important to you to have this particular position?
Paragraph 2) Describe something unique about you that will help you do this job.
Paragraph 3) What do you see yourself accomplishing after two years on the job?
Every law firm claims to be different. We really are.
We're an anti-fraud firm because we value truth. We believe truth exists, and it matters. Ayn Rand once said: "We can ignore reality, but we cannot ignore the consequences of ignoring reality." In this law firm, we bring that truth toe-to-toe with fraudsters.
If we had a formal firm creed, it would probably read something like this:
- We believe that truth exists.
- Truth is not subjective. There is no such thing as my truth, your truth, his truth, or her truth. There is only the truth.
- Perverting the truth is morally atrocious. People who do this deserve consequences, and we deliver them.
- Vindicating the truth is more important than social approbation. We aren't "country club lawyers." We won't wash over the truth just because someone doesn't like it.
- We reject the concept of a "grey area" between true and false. In every fraud case I've tried, the defendant made some attempt to diminish or excuse his conduct by creeping toward a grey area. We shine a spotlight on those folks and leave nothing left but light and darkness.
These items are non-negotiable:
- You must be available to work and be in the office Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- You must have strong administrative skills and be detail-oriented.
- You must be comfortable working with various computer programs, databases, and systems.
- You must be reliable, trustworthy, and able to maintain strict confidentiality.
- You don't think making coffee or getting our guests a beverage is beneath you.
- You must be a positive, high-energy team player who is results-oriented - No Drama!
- You must care about something and have goals in life.
This position offers a respectful team culture, opportunities for professional development, fully funded health insurance, and a competitive salary based on skills and experience.
$60,000 - $70,000 yearly
About Fraud Fighters Law Firm, PLLC
Our Founding and Managing Attorney is an entrepreneur who is passionate about helping people get their money back when they've been cheated.
We have set our sights on being the "go-to firm" for real estate fraud law in Maricopa County. In fact, our true measure of success will be winning enough fraud cases that people start telling the truth because they fear the consequences and reject the dark side. While we are focused on rapid growth, we are still small enough to care about every team member and client. We need someone who's flexible, able to fill in other areas in a pinch, and willing to do things our way.
Fraud Fighters Law Firm, PLLC
Get fresh Litigation Boutique jobs daily straight to your inbox!