Construction Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Englewood, CO - On-Site
Supervisor: VP of Operations
Status: Salary, Exempt
What You’ll be doing:
The Project Manager will lead the construction team and coordinate efforts with preconstruction, estimating, subcontractor buyout, municipal entitlements, construction and project closeout. Project types include new commercial buildings, additions, restorations, remodels and tenant improvements ranging in size from $5M up to $30M. Markets include healthcare, senior living, higher education, defense/aerospace, K-12, churches, non-profit, office, municipal and light industrial.
- Selection and buyout of subcontractors by defining and preparing subcontract scope exhibits
- Lead effective pre-planning efforts to ensure all aspects of project are addressed prior to mobilization and throughout construction process
- Responsible for submitting and tracking permitting and entitlement applications to the building, fire, elevator and utility jurisdictions
- Establish and foster positive long-term relationships with new and existing clients as well as subcontractors
- Lead a collaborative construction services process to ensure client satisfaction on all levels
- Cultivate new and existing business relationships by engaging in business development, RFP's, and interviews
- Participate with superintendent, estimators and other project team members in preconstruction efforts, early scheduling, manpower and equipment planning and site logistics
- Review, monitor, and manage project budget, construction costs and financial projections
- Prepare, submit and review monthly pay applications with the owner and architect
- In partnership with the superintendent, establish an effective CPM schedule and assist with ongoing updates, delay tracking and reporting
- Manage changes to the contract documents and estimate and negotiate change order requests with the owner and architect
- Chair weekly Owner / Architect / Contractor (OAC) meetings as required to manage client expectations and communicate status of ongoing project activities, financials and document control
What we’re looking for:
- B.S. degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent education/experience
- Five to ten years of Commercial CM/GC experience as a project manager that includes management of large-scale construction projects up to $20 million; Higher Ed, K 12, Healthcare and/or general commercial construction experience preferred (Experience must include cost forecasting, owner change order preparation and negotiation and owner/subcontractor management)
- Strong technology skills are a must. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, Prolog, etc.
- Applicant must demonstrate a high level of integrity, ethics, and leadership savvy along with organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Professionally communicate with all levels of personnel within the organization and with external clients and partners
What you’ll get from us:
- Salary Range: $110,000 - $135,000 per year depending on education, experience, and qualifications
- Paid time off including holidays, vacation, and sick time upon hire
- 100% company paid medical/vision/dental premiums for employees and shared costs for dependent and family coverage
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) options for pre-tax employee allocations for medical expenses and dependent care
- Company-paid Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional Life Insurance and Long Term Disability policies
- 401k (pre-tax and Roth) with company match up to 4% and no vesting requirements
- Holistic wellness programs for a happy, healthy life which also includes company provided Fitbits and an on-site gym
- Employee assistance program for legal, financial, and emotional resources
- A fun, friendly and healthy culture - FP has been awarded one of Colorado's Top Workplaces by the Denver Post and has been named one of the top 25 healthiest places to work in the Denver area several years in a row
- Company vehicle & fuel card
- Bonus program
How to apply
Please visit our website for more information www.fransenpittman.com
All offers of employment will be contingent on passing a mandatory background check and pre-employment drug test.
Fransen Pittman General Contractors provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
Fransen Pittman General Contractors
Get fresh Operations Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.