Sales Support Specialist, eCommerce
- Posted: over a month ago
Sales Support Specialist, E-commerce (Non-Exempt)
Franklin Sports, Inc. is a leading global sporting goods brand with an extremely rich history and reputation within the industry. Over the years, Franklin Sports has developed and maintained strong partnerships with Major League Baseball, the National Hockey League, the National Football League and Major League Soccer that bring energy, strength and uniqueness to our products. We understand consumer needs and offer the strongest value by manufacturing products to all levels of sports participants from some of the most well-known professional baseball players to those who are active in the youth sports community. We got our start in 1946 and Franklin Sports is still a family owned and operated company to this day.
The Sales Support Specialist, E-Commerce will support our E-Commerce sales and customer service team working with accounts including Amazon, Target, Walmart, etc. This individual will play an important support role and will take on cross functional administrative duties, for example item set ups, data maintenance, order entry management, day-to-day vendor support, including online retail portal administration.
We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about our industry, with a strong sense of detail orientation and follow up skills.
The position is located in our headquarters in Stoughton, MA and will report to the Manager, E-Commerce Sales & Customer Service.
- Handle the content flow in the Product Item Management (PIM) system of Salsify and set up new items online with all major accounts during scheduled item launch cycles
- Collaborate with the product management and art teams to monitor the progress of content and imagery creation
- Support site audits for ecommerce accounts to ensure that items online are up to Franklin Sports standard
- Work closely with operations on item location management to ensure maximum fill rate between warehouses
- Respond to various day to day requests from top tier accounts
- Assist department on additional E-Commerce accounts as needed
- Utilize both in house and 3rd party vendor systems
- Other projects as assigned
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly desirable, ideally in Business Administration
- 1-3 years of experience in administrative or customer service for Business to Business (B2B) customers or applicable internships
- Experience using online retail portals (i.e. Vendor Central, Supplier Center and/or Retail Link) desirable
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Good interpersonal skills
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Computer user skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) with the ability to learn new systems
- Highly organized, motivated and task oriented
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Able to work cross functionally with all levels within and outside of the organization
- Passion for the industry
Level of Responsibility:
Interact regularly and follow up with internal and external parties, presents information for decision making to manager, and ability to independently manage daily tasks and projects as assigned by management.
This position does not supervise employees
- Employee Discounts
- 401K with immediate participation and a 1% match after 3 months of employment, a safe harbor match of 3% and a profitsharing 401(K) match of up to 1% after a full calendar year of employment
- 401(K) match of 3%, plus a potential retirement contribution match
- Participation in the annual bonus plan
- Tuition Reimbursement after a waiting period
After 30 Days waiting Period:
- 20 day PTO program/10 Paid Holidays (prorated)
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Company Paid AD&D and Life Insurance (3 times Base Salary maxed at $500,000)
- Company Paid Short and Long Term disability plans
- Flexible Spending with $550 Carry Over and Dependent Care Account Plans
- Employee Life Assistance Plan and Identity Theft Protection Support
- Tuition Reimbursement after waiting period
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit/stand; use hands or fingers to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk and hear.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
Please use #FranklinFamily in subject line of outreach.
BusinessView all jobs at Franklin Sports
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?