Franklin Retail Solutions is seeking a Part-Time Apparel Merchandiser (Sell-Through Specialist) to service sporting goods stores in and around the posting area. The Merchandiser will be responsible for merchandising and organizing client product within the retail stores serviced. You will play a key role in relaying actionable insights that will help our clients improve their customers’ experience at retail.
Why you’ll love working with Franklin Retail Solutions:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible scheduling
- Independent and dynamic workload
- Authority to take initiative to improve our clients’ presentation at retail
What you’ll be responsible for as a Merchandiser:
- Use our interactive MVP platform to:
- Learn more about the projects and clients
- Schedule store visits
- Download and/or print merchandising directives for store visits
- Submit an online report based on the store visit to include uploading high-quality photos within the report
- While in store:
- Develop a partnership with the store management and associates during visits
- Effectively merchandise client product within the store creating a positive impact between the before and after photos
- Interpret and implement planograms
- Take before and after photos of store merchandise displays using a digital camera, smartphone, or tablet (iOS and Android compatible)
- What we need from you:
- Retail and apparel merchandising experience - a must for this contract
- Attention to detail and always observant of environment
- Superior communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision to achieve goals and objectives
- High-speed internet access
This merchandising opportunity requires that the merchandiser regularly access email and communicate remotely with the regional District Manager. Store visits are typically conducted Monday-Friday and flexible scheduling is available.
Click on "Apply Now" on top of this page to get started!
Company: Franklin Retail Solutions is in the Sports Business. We work with the best brands in the Sports, Outdoor, Fitness and Health industries. We develop retail marketing, merchandising and training programs, manage a network of over 500 field professionals who execute the programs, and analyze the results for the brands we represent. These programs enable consumers to find the sporting goods or apparel that’s right for them.
Candidate: Our ideal candidate has excellent communication and rapport building skills, retail merchandising experience, can manage their time, work independently and communicate remotely, has a functioning computer and reliable internet access, has a camera or smartphone for taking digital pictures, can complete professionally written online reports, and has reliable transportation.
Required Qualifications: Apparel Merchandising, Retail & Product Knowledge, Sales & Marketing, Creative Merchandising, Customer Service, Organization, Store Relationship Enhancement, Photography/Reporting, Attention to Detail, Territory Management, Stock Management, Planogram Knowledge
Desired Qualifications: Mannequin Styling, Third-Party Merchandising, Sporting Goods Merchandising, Presenting product/brand information to groups of 15+ people, Promotions, Degree in Retail or Fashion Merchandising or similar field of study a plus