What is the Rising Dividends Team responsible for?
The Rising Dividends Team manages an equity portfolio focused on identifying high-quality companies with a demonstrated track record of substantial and sustainable dividend growth and the ability to continue this dividend growth going forward. Our group includes four investment professionals, as well as a dedicated trader and product manager, who collaborate closely on day-to-day portfolio operations. We're based primarily in our Manhattan office (with one member located in the San Mateo, CA office) and collaborate frequently with our colleagues globally.
What are the ongoing responsibilities of an Administrative Assistant - Rising Dividends Team?
You'll work closely with the Manhattan-based members of our team to provide administrative support and assist with the team's internal performance and external communications systems. As a small team, we're resource-constrained and need a team advocate to get things done - someone who can diagnose a problem, determine the options available, and exercise sound judgement to resolve the problem. In addition, we're looking for someone to update and maintain our internal spreadsheets and reports. These aren't particularly complex but require someone comfortable with Excel and willing to learn to access information from internal/external systems.
- Coordinate/schedule internal and external meetings as needed; schedule rooms and catering
- Manage variety of day-to-day team operations to address team resources
- Update and maintain internal spreadsheets and reports daily
- Assist in preparation of performance reporting and correspondence
- Coordinate travel arrangements and process expense reports
- Liaise with San Mateo-based colleagues
- Assist in occasional ad-hoc projects
What ideal qualifications would help someone be successful?
- Associates degree in Business Administration or related field, or Administrative certification
- 4 years administrative/project support experience or 2 years leadership/supervisory experience essential
- Strong problem-solving skills - the ability to assess a problem quickly and determine to what level it should be elevated
- Knowledge of business desktop applications (MS Office & Office 365), with strong Excel skills, and the ability to develop a familiarity with internal and external IT systems
- Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain collaborative working relationships
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong organizational skills
- Knowledge of the mutual fund industry and securities is preferred, as are bookkeeping skills
- Three weeks paid time off the first year
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with 75% company match on your pre-tax and/or Roth contributions, up to the IRS limits
- Employee Stock Investment Program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Purchase of company funds with no sales charge