Technical Recruiter - 1025893
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why join us
We are a truly unique company with 20 years of proven success, massive revenue growth, top-tier investors, 5-star product ratings, and a proven ability to acquire and integrate top tech companies and welcome them into our winning culture with a work environment that fosters hard work, trust, and fun.
We are looking for a Contract Recruiter and hunter to support our rapid growth and significant expansion of our Technical Engineering, Sales Development, and Customer Success teams. As a critical player in our recruitment initiatives, you will work with a highly knowledgeable and respected HR Management team.
How you will contribute
- Full-cycle recruiting with sales recruiting expertise or prior SaaS / High Tech recruiting experience, knowledge of candidate development, sourcing strategies and networking.
- Partner with hiring managers to clarify requirements, develop job specifications and determine candidate qualifications
- Research, source, contact and screen potential candidates
- Use/Maintain applicant tracking system
- Present qualified candidates, manage interview process and coordinate interviews
- Negotiate and present offers and verify candidate references
- Skilled in time management and organization.
- Demonstrable success recruiting professionals in a Software as a Service (SaaS) company is desirable
- Proven track record in sourcing, interviewing and attracting passive candidates
- Expertise in Boolean search, use of LinkedIn, Google, and other creative sourcing avenues including social media, job boards, personal networking and internal and external referrals
- Team player with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and self-direct
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills. Proven ability to communicate at various levels
- Experience working in a highly driven metrics environment with a track record of successfully building out sales teams
- Desire and ability to work in a rapidly expanding changing environment
- B.A. or B.S. degree or equivalent experience
This role allows for remote working and requires the ability to attend occasional meetings in our Boston office. If you are an experienced Recruiter who thrives in a hyper-growth and hyper-paced environment with experience recruiting within the SaaS/IT industry, this is an excellent opportunity to work in a winning culture, make connections with exceptional professionals, and build your recruiting portfolio.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
This is an office-based position in the Financial District of Boston. Proof of Vaccination for COVID-19 is required.
If this position sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Franklin Professional Associates, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at Franklin Professional Associates, Inc.