Project Manager - 914707
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why Join Us?
We are a long-standing and growing Real Estate Development Company with a specialization in the renewable energy industry. Our team is expanding and has an immediate opening for a Project Manager to expand development efforts into emerging renewable energy markets in Massachusetts and in other states. The right candidate will join a small team of high-energy project managers and engineers developing sophisticated, cutting-edge photovoltaic and energy storage projects. This position is for a self-starter who is interested in driving projects through permitting, development, and construction. This is a full-time position based out of our headquarters in Worcester, Massachusetts.
How you will contribute
The individual hired into this position will report to the Vice President of Operations and perform tasks including but not limited to:
1. Obtaining and maintaining site control for real estate to be used for development;
2. Work with designers, surveyors, and engineers to oversee conceptual plans, surveys, and site plans;
3. Engage governmental officials at the local and state levels on program economics and structure;
4. Engage municipalities on navigating and satisfying permitting requirements;
5. Manage municipal permitting process for projects;
- Available evenings to attend municipal board and committee meetings
6. Assist with the Utility approval processes and obtaining agreements to interconnect to power grids and/or generation projects;
7. Manage the financial closing process for the sale and/or financing of projects; and
8. Assist with completing tasks and deliverables related to achieving the Commercial Operation Date of the applicable project.
What you need to bring to the table
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of work experience in real estate development, renewable energy, solar or battery industries, or in Technical Sales for a Manufacturer
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Must be a self-starter, and strong communicator, and an influencer
Whats in it for you
If you are a high-energy team player with the desire to grow in an exciting field that makes a meaningful difference, our team in Worcester, MA may be just the place for you. We also offer Group Health Insurance, 401k with 4% match, and paid time off.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability.
If this position sounds like you, please apply today for immediate consideration.
Franklin Professional Associates, Inc.
ConstructionView all jobs at Franklin Professional Associates, Inc.