Customer Service Representative
Franklin Mountain Packaging Santa Teresa, NM
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
A Customer Service Representative delivers quality customer service to internal and external customers. This position acts as a primary liaison between the sales team, customers, and internal departments to ensure the customers’ needs are met. This position requires strong math, computer and communication skills, orientation towards managing details, as well as a high level of multi-tasking and organization skills.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE POSITION:
- Receive/enter customer orders & post shipments
- Responsible for communications between the customer, scheduling, production, & shipping
- Maintain customer quote & order files
- Interact with customers by phone, email, and in-person to receive orders, cancellations, or changes for product or to clarify needs/requirements
- Communicate changes, delays, requests, etc. to sales representatives & customers as appropriate
- Coordinate complaints received from customers concerning billing or product delivered.
- Follow up on complaints by coordinating with Quality Manager.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
WORK ENVIRONMENT and PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job.
· While performing the duties of this job, the employee is going to be working in an office environment and will also occasionally be exposed to manufacturing environment.
· The noise level in the non-office environments will require PPE.
· This individual will be required to sit for long periods of time.
Education, Skills and Experience
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent required. Equivalent work experience & training will be taken into consideration
- College degree preferred
- 3+ year’s customer service experience and applicable responsibility, preferred in a manufacturing environment. Will be trained in manufacturing knowledge of corrugated packaging & administrative processes.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, along with strong multi-tasking, organization, prioritizing, time-management skills
- Strong working knowledge & experience using Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, & Excel
- Proficient math skills including the ability to calculate figures & amounts such as discounts, adding fractions & reading measurements on a ruler
- Ability to work under pressure in a small fast paced office
Note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Franklin Mountain Packaging
This is a fast-growing company with opportunities for growth. In the team-oriented culture, we do not want to hear from any employees "that's not my job"! All employees on the production floor will be crossed trained after they reach the full competency level of the primary position!
401 Av. AsensionSanta Teresa, NM
BusinessView all jobs at Franklin Mountain Packaging