Customer Service Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our knowledgeable veterinarians and dedicated technical staff provide the best care possible for your pets. This starts with state-of-the art diagnostics and Wellness Programs tailored to your individual pets. It also includes listening carefully to you, our partner in your pet’s healthcare.
From our doctors to our technicians and our front desk staff, we are animal lovers and pet owners who take the responsibility of caring for your pets seriously. We try to make the difficult decisions easier and make complicated diseases easier to understand.
Our team of expert veterinarians and medical professionals will give your pet the best medical care to keep them happy and healthy.
Franklin Lakes Animal Hospital
754 Franklin Ave Franklin LakesFranklin Lakes, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?