Hospice Nurse Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
Making a difference... One visit at a time.
Join our team to lead and develop our community based Hospice program! Our Hospice Nurse Manager will lead and develop palliative and end of life care initiatives through care coordination, staff development, regulatory compliance and quality improvement. Coordinates an interdisciplinary team to provide excellent care and comfort for hospice patients from admission to discharge. Our Hospice team provides a high level of independence and dignity to our hospice patients and their family members.
Our Hospice program plays a critical role in the health care system.
- Proven leadership and management experience is required.
- Experience in providing end of life care preferred.
- Registered Nurse -- Bachelor of Nursing Degree preferred.
FCHHA offers a comprehensive, versatile and competitive benefit package for our full-time employees:
- Generous Combined Time Off to provide a healthy work life balance
- Mileage Reimbursement, Mileage reimbursed at Federal Rate every pay period.
- 401K with Safe Harbor Employer Match
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Accident Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Legal Guard
- Group Automotive Benefit
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Wellness Program and Benefit
In accordance with updated mandates from the Federal Register Rules dated November 5, 2021, for Medicare and Medicaid Programs (CMS): Omnibus COVID-19 Health Care Staff Vaccination, FCHHA has a COVID-19 vaccine mandate. More information is available at a scheduled interview.
Franklin County Home Health Agency
HealthcareView all jobs at Franklin County Home Health Agency