- 2 pm – 10 pm
THINGS YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT THIS JOB:
- The beautiful, modern building
- Nurses on duty around the clock
- The person-centered model of care
- The 4 on/2 off rotating schedule that allows you to know your days off weeks in advance
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
Assisting residents with dressing, bathing, toileting and mobility, helping in the dining room during meals, and encouraging their participation in meaningful activities. In addition to personal care and services, you will perform other duties such as personal laundry and cleaning of equipment.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
- Have a heart to serve Seniors
- Be very dependable
- Want to work as part of a team
We offer competitive wages, and a full benefit package that includes Paid Time Off, holiday pay, health, dental and vision insurance, and bereavement leave. We are managed by The Franklin Companies based here in San Antonio, voted one of the city’s best places to work in 2014 and 2016. To learn more about our company go to www.franklinpark.org.