We are seeking a Booth Upholsterer to join our team! You will be responsible for sewing seat covers and backs, applying fabric to furniture, spraying adhesive, and applying foam to the frame. This position may include assisting in the construction of the wood frames or other areas of the shop s needed.
- Cut and sew fabric to fit custom pieces accordingly
- Apply sewn fabric, vinyl, or leather on foamed up frames to form smooth, rounded surfaces according to quality standards
- Use a staple gun to achieve even smooth application of fabric on furniture frames
- Assemble woods frames and booth seats as directed
- Ability to match or detect differences between colors, including shades of color and brightness of fabrics and wood finish
- Understand quality standards and inspect furniture and fixture subassemblies and finished products for conformance
- responsible for maintaining cleanliness of work area
- Aid other departments and team members as needed.
- Previous experience in booth/furniture upholstery