- Posted: 7 days ago
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
FrankCrum, voted by its employees as a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay for more than 10 years in a row, is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) based in Clearwater, Florida. FrankCrum employs approximately 400 people who serve over 4,000 businesses by offering a full range of HR services, including payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting services and workers' compensation insurance. Our PEO is a family culture that encourages people to feel at home, collaborate, and respect each other and we live by our Pillars of Excellence which are Integrity, Prosperity, and Affinity!
The Role You'll Play to Create Success
We are happy to announce a full-time Business Analyst position filled with many exciting opportunities! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by acting as a technical consultant for business problems and opportunities and may provide insight for possible technical solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals.
Business Analysts are responsible for the analysis and support of development of automated solutions that create efficiencies for business operations. To excel in this position, you should be an experienced professional with in-depth knowledge of business processes and business system analysis techniques. The ideal candidate will also be dedicated and demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Collaborate with project management and Senior Business Analysts to assist with projects of moderate scope and complexity and serve as a technical representative to project teams.
- Perform duties related to the implementation, management, maintenance, enhancement, support, and decommission of critical software systems, whether purchased through a vendor or developed internally.
- Consult with stakeholders to gather and define requirements; configure and implement new systems and/or enhance existing systems; troubleshoot and resolve complex system issues.
- Supports project progress by tracking activity and assisting with resolving problems.
- Collaborates with systems development and design personnel, including software programming and table, report, and panel design.
- Identifies requirements for testing, works with the agile teams to develop test plans and tests software when needed.
- Extensive contact with internal stakeholders is required to identify, research, and resolve problems.
- Lead in the capacity of Scrum Master and/or collaborate with as a member of assigned Agile Sprint Development Team.
- Works with application support personnel to research and route production issues to agile team backlogs to resolve system problems.
- Documents system specifications and notes any changes in procedure through technical reports. To include, collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Acts as liaison between systems software development staff, management, and system end-users to determine requirements and obtain sign-off.
- Follows up with internal stakeholders about completed tasks to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Compile, write, distribute system process specifications and translate data for presentation to other team members.
- Developing specifications and templates for software engineers to follow.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include 2-4 years of experience working with systems and technology, as well as a bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience.
Strong knowledge of software platforms, business systems and database design practices. Experience using Business Analyst tools to include MS Office suite, Use Case/UML, QA for test case development and defect tracking/issue tracking software.
Experience working in an Agile Project Management Environment (Scrum) and possessing core business competencies such as finance, management, accounting, operations, and marketing.
Detailed awareness of the business context of a technical solution, including specific business goals associated with the project, how the project will meet goals and their own part in advancing goals, as well as PEO industry knowledge, payroll processing and/or employee benefits experience, a plus.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance is $0 paycheck cost for employee's coverage and only $150/month for family!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Long Term Disability and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans such as Accidental, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan where FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4% the employee contributes, and the employee is immediately vested in the employer match
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account funded by FrankCrum
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Education reimbursement up to $5,250 tax free per calendar year
- PTO cash out
- Tickets at Work
- Access to the Corporate America Family Credit Union
- Employee and client referral bonus programs
- Paid volunteer time
What's Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This "family of employer solutions" employs more than 400 people who serve over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for more than 10 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Cafe, the Homeless Empowerment Program, Angel Tree, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our clients' day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at FrankCrum
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?