- Posted: 11 days ago
FrankCrum is a Top Workplace!
FrankCrum, voted by its employees as a Top Workplace in Tampa Bay for more than 10 years in a row, is a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) based in Clearwater, Florida. FrankCrum employs approximately 400 people who serve over 4,000 businesses by offering a full range of HR services, including payroll, employee benefits, HR consulting services and workers' compensation insurance. Our PEO is a family culture that encourages people to feel at home, collaborate, and respect each other and we live by our Pillars of Excellence which are Integrity, Prosperity, and Affinity!
Click here to learn more about FrankCrum!
The Role You'll Play to Create Success
We are excited to announce our search for a full-time Broker Manager in Tennessee! In this role, you will have the opportunity to impact the FrankCrum business everyday by promoting ongoing sales growth and client retention through the recruitment and management of broker relationships on a regional level!
- Prospects, obtains, and develops successful broker relationships on a regional to national level to maintain profitable sales growth. Researches, identifies, and recommends new business leads.
- Continually establishes new agent relationships.
- Cold calls to obtain new business opportunities. Develops relationships with brokers, agents, accounting firms, CPAs, etc. to generate client referrals.
- Develops and presents proposals and client specific solutions.
- Educates brokers about the FrankCrum product line and provides updates and retraining on an ongoing basis.
- Trains brokers on how to market and sell the FrankCrum product line.
- Maintains professional licensing and technical knowledge by establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies and online webinars.
- Develops and manages the External Sales Department’s budgets.
- Sends out a minimum of two Constant Contact campaigns per month in addition to adding new contacts monthly.
- Meet monthly goals regarding number of RFP's submitted, maintain Lead Trackers, and attend business meetings, trade shows, networking events, seminars, and conferences as directed.
The Attributes We Seek
Keys to success in this position include exceptional customer service, written, listening and communication skills, and sales experience. Knowledge of the PEO structure, cold-calling, prospecting, negotiation, and probability and risk management is preferred. Able to work remotely and successfully manage a Tennessee territory.
Our Competitive Benefits
Along with this great opportunity, FrankCrum also provides exceptional benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance is $0 paycheck cost for employee's coverage and only $150/month for family!
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability and Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee
- Long Term Disability and Voluntary Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance plans such as Accidental, Critical Illness, Hospital Indemnity, Legal Services and Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan where FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4% the employee contributes, and the employee is immediately vested in the employer match
- Employee Assistance Program at no cost to the employee
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Medical and Dependent Care Reimbursement
- Health Savings Account funded by FrankCrum
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Education reimbursement up to $5,250 tax free per calendar year
- PTO cash out
- Tickets at Work
- Access to the Corporate America Family Credit Union
- Employee and client referral bonus programs
- Paid volunteer time
What's Special About FrankCrum
FrankCrum, a family-owned business-to-business entity since 1981 made of several companies: FrankCrum Corporate (a professional employer organization), FrankCrum Staffing, Frank Winston Crum Insurance Company, and the FrankCrum Insurance Agency - all based in Clearwater, Florida. This "family of employer solutions" employs more than 400 people who serves over 4,000 clients throughout the United States. FrankCrum employees are trained to deliver high value through exceptional customer service and treat clients and coworkers like family. By living by our Brand Pillars (Integrity, Affinity, and Prosperity) employees are recognized at quarterly events for exceptional customer service and milestones in tenure.
The FrankCrum headquarters spans 14 acres and includes a cafe, subsidized for employees. Menus include made-to-order breakfast, hot lunch options and even dinners that can be ordered to-go, all at very affordable prices. The cafe also plays host to monthly birthday and anniversary celebrations, eating and costume contests, and yearly holiday parties. Through the input of its own employees, The Tampa Bay Times has recognized FrankCrum as a Top Place to Work for more than 10 years in a row! FrankCrum also supports several community efforts through Trinity Cafe, the Homeless Empowerment Program, Angel Tree, and Clearwater Free Clinic!
If you want to play this role to positively impact our clients' day-to-day business, then apply now!
FrankCrum is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressLittle Rock, AR
BusinessView all jobs at FrankCrum
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?