- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced cabinetmaker/woodworker. The qualified candidate has at least 3 years of experience working in a production shop that has produced commercial and residential casework and woodwork. Typical items fabricated include reception desks, Nurse stations, wood wall panels, commercial casework, wood doors and jambs, trims, etc…
Wages are industry competitive to be discussed upon inquiry; A signing bonus is offered, to be discussed upon interview.
- Must be able to work independently from shop drawings
- Some layout and listing of parts and pieces
- Cutting sheet materials to size
- Machining of parts for assembly and fabrication
- Plastic laminate work
- Solid surface work (if able)
- Cabinet assembly
- Milling and machining of lumber
- Sanding of woodwork for finishing (by others
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Completion of a cabinet making apprenticeship or woodworking training preferred
- Construction or carpentry experience
Frank Shatz & Co, Inc.
Frank Shatz and Co, Inc. is a 50+-year-old family-owned and operated manufacturer of custom architectural woodwork and casework for retail, food service, banking, hospitality, health care, and educational markets, and much more. we currently employ 25 people in 20,000 square feet.