- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Frank Shatz & Co seeks an experienced millwork estimator/salesperson with a minimum of 5 years of experience estimating in the millwork industry. We offer paid time off, holidays, health care, Vison, Dental and life insurance as well as 401K. We MAY be open to a LIMITED “work from home” arrangement, to be discussed.
Wages are industry competitive to be discussed upon inquiry
- Study architectural drawings and identify our trades scope of work,
- Solicitation of prices for the required materials and buyout items incorporated within millwork,
- soliciting vendor prices
- Negotiating prices
- Estimating labor,
- Soliciting subcontractor pricing when required
- Attending scope review meetings
- Coordinating “hand-off” meetings with the project managers and draftspersons
- Completing schedules of values
- Pricing change orders
- Knowledge of the AWI QCP program is necessary
- Knowledge of LEEDS criteria is necessary
- Knowledge of Excel is required. We seek someone articulate, eager, thorough, efficient, organized, works well under pressure, and dedicated.
Salaried positions require 45 hours weekly
Frank Shatz & Co, Inc.
Frank Shatz and Co, Inc. is a 50+-year-old family-owned and operated manufacturer of custom architectural woodwork and casework for retail, food service, banking, hospitality, health care, and educational markets, and much more. we currently employ 25 people in 20,000 square feet.
61 Dewey Ave. WarwickWarwick, RI