CNC Machine Operator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for an experienced CNC programmer/Operator to run a brand new Biesse Rover S. Software for programming is Biesse works, however, knowledge of Cabinet Vision is a huge plus! You will be responsible for programming these machines to produce pieces based on CAD designs from our shop drawings. Our ideal applicant has a vocational certificate in a field like computer-aided manufacturing.
Wages are industry competitive to be discussed upon inquiry. A signing bonus is offered to be discussed upon interview
- Interpret schematics and CAD drawings
- Program the specifications of each piece into your machine
- Inspect the finished product for accuracy
- Maintain your machine and troubleshoot issues, and maintain a clean and safe workspace around the machine
- Report any major issues to management
- High school diploma or GED certificate
- Vocational certificate (preferred)
- Experience with CNC machines
- Strong analytical abilities
Frank Shatz & Co, Inc.
Frank Shatz and Co, Inc. is a 50+-year-old family-owned and operated manufacturer of custom architectural woodwork and casework for retail, food service, banking, hospitality, health care, and educational markets, and much more. we currently employ 25 people in 20,000 square feet.
61 Dewey Ave. WarwickWarwick, RI