Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Manufacturing company is seeking to fill Customer Service position in the Sinton, TX. This is an administrative position where the employee's duties are to partner with the sales team of a single-site steel processing plant to establish a working relationship with the customer base by addressing customer issues and ensuring effective problem resolution via email, telephone or personal communication. This includes resolving complex or unusual requests and problems that may require customized response and communicates solutions or requested information to the customer. Must demonstrate a tenacious amount of organization alongside persistent follow-up
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Enters sales orders and applicable production data.
- Ensures that all pertinent information is included at the time of order, specifically accurate customer information, part numbers, item descriptions, quantities, pricing, shipping instructions, contact info, requested shipping dates, etc..
- General Office Duties
- Confirms processing costs and processing orders.
- Tracks and expedites sales and processing orders as required
- Continual follow-up on any issues causing roadblocks with an order
- Dispatches customer orders when ready and tracks the loads.
- Acts as a liaison between Shipping Department and Customer; informs Salesmen and Customers of any delays on orders.
- Works with Accounting to solve invoice and payment problems.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Two (2) years related experience preferred
- Possess standard reading, writing, math skills with ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Possess proficient knowledge of JM Steel products and services
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer service orientation and a commitment to company values
- Possess good time management skills with ability to organize and manage multiple priorities with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess basic computer and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to utilize standard MS Office packages, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Proficient in Adobe Acrobat
- Possess close visual acuity and upper limb coordination
- Possess ability to sit for extended periods during normal phase duties
- Possess light/medium (5-20 lbs) lifting capability during normal phase duties
- Ability to effectively communicate and maintain strong relationships with customers, the Scheduler and internal departments.
- Demonstrates initiative to take on new responsibilities.
- Regularly works independently within established procedures
- Energetic, self-motivated and detail oriented.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced and sometimes ambiguous environment.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
*Excellent benefits include medical with a standard PPO plan with deductibles as low as $1,500 and wellness credit up to $750; free concierge primary care; voluntary 401k plan currently matching up to 12%; voluntary dental and vision plans; free telemedicine services; basic life, long and short term disability coverage.
Frank Calandra Jennmar Services
BusinessView all jobs at Frank Calandra Jennmar Services