- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- conduct pre-trip and en route walk-around vehicle inspection noting and reporting any deficiencies to ensure the roadworthy status of vehicle;
- comprehend and act on instructions from dispatcher including safely loading and properly securing products on tri-axle tractor-trailer;
- responsibly operate the tri-axle tractor flat-bed trailer vehicle in compliance with all applicable requirements set forth by the DOT, FMCSA, all state/local regulations, and all Marjenn Trucking/FCI Group & Related Parties rules and procedures;
- promptly deliver in an efficient, courteous, service-oriented manner various products to FCI Group & Related Parties customers that are primarily in the coal mining and/or tunneling industries;
- complete logbook entries and all other required paperwork.
Position requires high school diploma/GED with 1-2 years of commercial truck driving experience including flatbed trailer hauling; valid state CDL drivers license with state-certified driving history record free of violations; safety-oriented mindset; functional oral/written communication skills; dependability to be consistently at work and on time. Position requires possession of the total visual field and multiple limb coordination with following repetitive physical capabilities during normal job performance: sitting, driving, using foot controls.
We offer competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and 401K. EEO M/F/D/V
Frank Calandra Inc
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Frank Calandra Inc