- Posted: over a month ago
Mid-sized manufacturing company is seeking to fill entry-level production worker positions at it's XCal Tools-Bristol plant in the Bristol, VA area. Primary duties include general production labor activities under the direction of a mentor employee that include product assembly and various machine operation actions that progress to an assembler or machine operator position. Occasional overtime and weekends.
The right person possesses:
- Dependability to be consistently at work and on time;
- Fundamental listening, verbal, and written communication skills;
- Fundamental math skills including knowledge of fractions and decimals;
- Repetitive standing and/or bending capability during normal phase duties;
- Near/far vision and multiple limb coordination;
- Moderate to heavy lifting capability (20-65 lbs);
- Team member mentality and distinct aptitudes to perform duties with care, commitment, passion, and pride.
Excellent benefits include: medical, dental, vision, 401k plan, life insurance, short term disability and free telemedicine services.
Frank Calandra Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Frank Calandra Inc