Customer Service Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
This is an administrative position where the employee’s duties are to partner with sales team(s) of a single-site plant to establish a working relationship with the customer base by addressing customer issues and ensuring effective problem resolution via mail, telephone, or personal communication. Salary based on job experience.
- High School Diploma/GED required
- Minimum two (2) years customer service experience preferred
- Ross ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) Systems experience preferred
- Construction industry experience a plus
- Possess standard reading, writing, math skills with ability to calculate figures and amounts
- Possess proficient knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with strong customer service orientation and a commitment to company values
- Possess good time management skills with ability to organize and manage multiple priorities independently
- Possess excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Possess dependability to be consistently at work and on time
- Possess basic computer and keyboarding skills
- Possess close visual acuity and upper limb coordination
- Possess ability to sit for extended periods during normal phase duties
- Possess light/medium (5-20 lbs.) lifting capability during normal phase duties
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES:
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer order status and product knowledge requests.
- Enters sales orders and applicable production data.
- Confirms processing costs and processing orders.
- Tracks and expedites sales and processing orders as required.
- Performs receptionist duties as required.
- Aids other departments as needed when time allows
- Perform any other related duties as assigned by management personnel.
- Majority of work performance is conducted in a climate-controlled plant/sales office that contains office machinery and equipment. Occasional work performance may be conducted in a plant that contains heavy production machinery and job-specific equipment and tools.
- Safety training, written procedures, and continual improvement measures are implemented to eliminate or control any physical/environmental hazards that may be present in the work place.
- Employee use of personal protective equipment is enforced for all phases of job performance to prevent bodily injury.
- Job performance demands constant application of the following physical requirements: use of hands.
- Job performance demands frequent application of the following physical requirements: light lifting (Avg. 5 lbs.), sitting, fine manipulation, close visual acuity, upper limb coordination, verbal/hearing interaction.
- Job performance demands occasional application of the following physical requirements: medium lifting (Max. 20 lbs.), walking, standing, carrying, sitting, reaching, overhead reaching/lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, squatting, kneeling, twisting, climbing, balancing, near/far vision, multiple limb coordination.
This job description lists most duties assigned to the employment position. The Company may request that the employee perform other duties as needed to ensure efficient operation of the facility. The employee will be evaluated in part on his/her performance of the tasks listed in this job description.
This job description is not a contract for employment, and the Company reserves the right to revise this job description whenever it deems necessary. The employee or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Frank Calandra Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Frank Calandra Inc