- $20 to $22 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit program to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
Frank Beverage Group is now hiring merchandisers. The Merchandiser is responsible for providing in-store support and merchandising for off-premise customer accounts. Merchandising includes stocking shelves, building displays, installing POS, rotating stock, and ensuring products are presented for consumer purchase.
Monday - Friday or Tuesday - Saturday depending on route availability
$20.00 - 22.00/hour depending on experience
A company vehicle is provided OR mileage reimbursement if driving a personal vehicle
- Provides in-store support for off-premise accounts. Merchandises and stocks products at each account
- Inventories and reorganizes back stocks, refills cold boxes, shelves, displays and dusts product as needed
- Follows quality assurance standards, monitors product codes and maintains ongoing product rotation on all date sensitive products
- Provides retail customers with directions to wine/spirit/beer products with assistance from store personnel
- Identifies and resolves routine problems at time of occurrence and communicates to appropriate parties and escalates to Lead Merchandiser or Manager when necessary
- Works with the sales team to execute monthly display priorities in the retail channel
- Maintains an inventory of current POS and coupons in vehicle and applies rebates and coupons to packages and displays
- Assists in display reset projects, as needed
- Builds displays and places, maintains and updates in-store POS that meets company and supplier guidelines
- Communicates with and takes direction from account personnel, management, delivery team and sales representatives on a regular basis
- Delivers hot shot orders to customer premises
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with off-premise accounts; proactively establishes contact and respectfully interacts with customers
- Attends product and business training sessions and sales meetings, as needed
- Understands and completes all necessary training provided by the company, as needed
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to follow direction on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to read and write in English
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing
- Goal oriented, focused, and assertive
- Reliable, schedules absences from work, works scheduled hours
- High School diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.) required
- Customer service experience required
- Experience in related field (distribution, hospitality, supplier, or beverage industry) preferred
- Basic knowledge and understanding of company supplier portfolio and product lines, such as brands carried and packaging sizes
- May need to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as necessary
- A valid driver's license and good driving record is required
- Required to be at least 18 years of age
Safety & Equipment:
- Able to safely operate industry tools including pallet jack, power tools, box cutter and customer-specific equipment
- Must be able to lift, carry, push, and pull up to 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Must be able to crouch, reach and grasp
- Must be able to sit in a car for extended periods
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Frank Beverage GroupOnalaska, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.