Customer Service Admin
Join the Frank Beverage Group Family of Companies! Frank Beverage Group is a family-owned and operated beer, wine and spirits distributor who stands for quality, excellence & a classic yet transformational brand that our customers can count on year after year. We hire exceptional people who will lead & make learning part of their own career journey. From distribution to marketing, from sales to service, inspiration can be found in many of our career positions.
Frank Beverage Group offers a great working environment & benefit programs to full time employees:
- Great work and social environment
- Paid Time-Off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401k Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life, Short Term and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Benefits
- And more!
We are now hiring a Customer Service Admin for our beer and liquor business operations. This position is responsible for performing basic and high level administrative and clerical tasks including preparing and distributing information, answering and routing calls, handling invoices, processing payments and maintaining customer records.
- Answers and directs incoming phone calls
- Troubleshoots and resolves payment discrepancies
- Distributes customer statements and invoices
- Receives and files paperwork including invoices, checks and payment deposits
- Prepares informational packets for prospective customers
- Processes cash, checks and credit payments
- Creates invoices for product purchases
- Updates and maintains customer records
- Prepares quarterly business reviews
- Orders office supplies for warehouse and office staff
- Assists sales representatives and managers with administrative tasks
- Must be able to work occasional holidays
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Organized and detailed oriented
- Must be able to work independently and also in the context of team environments
- Excellent verbal, follow up and written communication skills
- Intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Basic math skills needed to adjust invoices when necessary
- High School Diploma or GED required
- One year of administrative experience is required
- Customer service experience preferred
We offer a professional, safe and friendly work environment as well as a comprehensive benefits package and competitive pay structure.
Frank Beverage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer.
Frank Beverage GroupMiddleton, WI
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.