The Project Manager position is responsible for representing FRANJO Construction with clients and consultants on virtually any range of subjects related to construction and for making decisions on behalf of the firm. Project Managers work to ensure that projects are planned, coordinated and completed in a timely, efficient, effective and profitable manner.
Responsibilities will include creating and maintaining project schedules, client site meetings, permitting, change order creation and management, and project closeout.
*COMPETITIVE PAY AND BENEFITS
· Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or Related Field, strongly preferred.
· Minimum 5 years At Risk Project Manager Construction Experience
· Experience managing Projects of $5-15 Million
· Computer Skills; proficient in MS office, required. Timberline and estimating software, preferred
· Ability to effectively communicate professionally to all levels
· Strong attention to detail
· Ability to read, comprehend and explain renovation and addition plans
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment background and drug test screening.
This position will work out of the Pittsburgh, PA location and is assigned to the Project Management department. This position does not offer sponsorship and relocation is not provided. EEO