WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Vascular Surgeon to join our team and meet the growing need for vascular services at Franciscan Health Lafayette.
WHAT WE NEED:
The candidate will have a focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Physician will display exceptional interpersonal skills and have a desire to invest in the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Full-time Surgery Schedule
- Call per month: 10 – 15 days per month
- Extra compensation for call above required amount
- Common Diagnoses and Procedures:
- Cardiac Vascular Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Carotid Disease
- Vascular surgery
- Femoral Popliteal Bypass
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Repair
- Management of Groin Complications
- Retroperitoneal Bleeds
- Medical Staff Bylaws require availability within 30 minutes
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (844) 376-3627.