WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary Critical Care physician to join our team and meet the growing demand for primary care services in Michigan City, Indiana.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a focus on caring for patients of all ages, with non-life threatening illness or injuries; with experience in clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients and their families. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Weekday call: 10 days per month
- Weekend & Holiday call: 1:4
- Possible outreach to surrounding areas
- Average outpatient volume: 18 – 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: varies due to hospital census
- Comfortable with Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Common Diagnoses:
- Arterial line
- Central line
- Endobronchial Ultrasound
- Onsite Equipment:
- Ultra Sound
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information