The Franciscan Physician Networkis seeking a Board Certified/ Board Eligible Orthopedic Total Joint Surgeon to join an established and growing practice. This opportunity will allow the surgeon to work with a team of experienced orthopedic surgeons in a state-of-the-art surgical environment.
Franciscan Physician Network, Central Indiana Region, is based in Indianapolis and is a partnership of over 225 physicians and advanced-practice providers work Franciscan St. Francis Health.
A career with the Franciscan Physician Network offers work-life balance and the following:
- Competitive compensation plan including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up bonus
- Relocation allowance
- CME stipend plus 5 paid days
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental and vision
- Retirement options
Franciscan Physician Network has more than 750 physicians at 260 practice locations, who care for more than three million patients annually. This organization brings together, under one name, the many physician groups associated with Franciscan Alliance’s hospitals and various access points all across the system.
Franciscan Alliance is one of the largest Catholic Health care systems in the Midwest and has a number of nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence.
As the nation's 13th largest city, Indianapolis offers everything you could want in a metropolitan city together with the friendly environment expected from a small community. Locals as well as visitors from around the world flock to Indianapolis to see:
- Home of the Indianapolis Colts and Indianapolis Pacers
- The world-famous Indianapolis 500 and the Allstate 400 at the Brickyard NASCAR race
- The Children's Museum of Indianapolis - the largest children's museum in the world
- Indianapolis Zoo and White River Gardens - the only accredited combined zoo, aquarium and botanical gardens
- Indianapolis Museum of Art - one of the largest general art museums in the nation
- Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra at the Hilbert Circle Theatre
- Countless national and local theaters and dance troupes, such as Indiana Repertory Theatre, American Cabaret Theatre, Indianapolis Civic Theatre, Dance Kaleidoscope and more