WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Franciscan Physician Network is seeking a Board-Certified/Board Eligible PRN Hospitalist to join our team and meet the growing inpatient demands at Franciscan Health.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and a desire to develop strong ties with the community and build long-lasting relationships with patients. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Traditional PRN Schedule: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. or 7:00 p.m. – 7:00 a.m.
- Average admissions: 8 – 12 per night
- Average inpatient volume: 16 – 18 patients
- Must be able to perform procedures, intubations and place central lines
- Part of Rapid Response Team
- Will run code
- Swing shift coverage until 10:00 p.m.
- Open ICU with an average census of 60 – 70 per night
- Admissions to ICU require a Pulmonary/Critical Care consult
- Common Diagnoses:
- Heart Failure
- Renal Failure
WHO WE ARE:
Franciscan Physician Network (FPN), a division of FRANCISCAN HEALTH, brings together the many primary care and specialty physician groups associated with Franciscan Health’s hospitals and access points across Indiana and Illinois. FPN includes over 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers.
With 12 hospitals, Franciscan Health is one of the largest Catholic health care systems in the Midwest. Of our 260+ locations, many are nationally recognized Centers of Health Care Excellence. Franciscan Health takes pride in providing compassionate, comprehensive care for our patients and the communities we serve.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Franciscan Physician Network we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation allowance; commencement and retention packages
- Paid malpractice
- Paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.