WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join our busy practice located in Chicago Heights, IL.
WHAT WE NEED:
Ideal candidate will have experience in Family Medicine, a strong focus on clinical excellence and patient satisfaction. Candidate will display exceptional interpersonal skills and desire to develop strong ties with the community and existing medical staff. Physician will need to work collaboratively to coordinate and deliver the highest quality of patient care.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Schedule: Monday – Friday, 36 hours of patient contact and 4 hours of administrative time
- One Saturday per month
- Weekday Call: Will take own call
- Weekend & Holiday Call: 1:1
- Average outpatient volume: 20-28 patients per day
- Common Diagnoses:
- Abdominal Pain
WHO WE ARE:
Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC has assembled an unmatched team of accomplished physicians to provide comprehensive healthcare services to patients of all ages across a broad spectrum of specialties and disciplines. The south and southwest suburbs now has a physician group comprised entirely of doctors that have developed experience and expertise in specific specialties.
In addition to developing clinical expertise in their specialties, Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC doctors strongly embrace the philosophy that comfort, compassion and patient satisfaction are key elements of quality care. So, we take our time. We listen. We counsel. We personally attend to our patients through the entirety of their care.
New graduates and experienced providers who share our mission of quality, compassionate care and outstanding customer service are encouraged to apply.
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Specialty Physicians of Illinois, LLC we strive to create a flexible and realistic work-life balance for our providers. Full- and part-time opportunities are offered with benefits, which could include:
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives
- Generous start-up and retention bonuses; relocation allowance
- Paid malpractice
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
- Retirement options, including 403(b), 457(b), 401(a)
- Short- and Long-Term Own Occupation Disability
- Customized marketing support
- Leadership development through board and committee opportunities
For more information, please contact Physician and Provider Services Team at email@example.com or (844) 376-3627.