As part of Our Lady of the Lake RMC's Senior Services Division, we at Ollie Steele Burden Manor strive to create a spirit of healing and comfort in the lives of our residents. We offer career opportunities for people who have a calling to share their gifts and talents as part of our healing ministry. We invite you to join our team today if you would like to be part of that spirit. In addition to competitive pay and generous benefits, we offer you something special - the chance to do God's work by bringing compassionate healing into the lives of our residents.
The Administrator of Ollie Steele Burden Manor directs the day-to-day functions of the facility in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern long-term care facilities to assure that the highest degree of quality care can be provided to our residents at all times.
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, evaluate, and direct the facility’s programs and activities.
- Develop and maintain written policies and procedures that govern the operation of the facility to assure continued compliance with current regulations
- Communicate clear and descriptive policies and procedures to management, staff, residents, family members, government agencies, etc. as necessary.
- Assist department directors in the development, interpretations and use of facility policies and procedures, and establish a rapport in and among departments.
- Represent the facility as necessary at all appropriate events and meetings.
- Ensure that the residents’ rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy, property and civil rights, including the right to wage complaints, are well established and maintained at all times. Ensure that all residents receive care in a manner and in an environment that maintains or enhances their quality of life without abridging the safety and rights of other residents.
- Keep abreast of the economic condition/situation and make adjustments as necessary to assure the continued ability to provide quality care.
DescriptionMinimum RequiredPreferred / Desired
5 years supervisory experience in long term care facility
Current unencumbered Louisiana Nursing Facility Administrator's license
Does this position formally supervise employees?Yes