Sales Operations Assistant (100% Remote)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Franchise Ventures (FV) seeks a Sales Operations Assistant who will play an important role in the onboarding of new clients and supporting the Sales Team. This person would be responsible for entering data and content to build a client’s profile page which appears on both our apps and websites. In addition, this person would help support the Sales Team by maintaining reporting, updating SalesForce and other related sales support tasks. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a small, friendly, team-based company. The position is 100% remote work and, as such, qualified candidates must have a desire to work from their home and have an at-home work environment that enables quality work.
The position is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. Franchise Ventures offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, 401K with company match, and paid time-off.
Franchise Ventures operates leading franchise and business for sale portals – we help entrepreneurs find franchises and businesses to buy. FV is owned by Dominion Enterprises, a large privately held company that owns and operates a collection of digital marketing brands, software and services.
- Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills.
- 5 years of experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Google Docs is required.
- 5 years of experience working in a professional office setting is required.
- 1-2 years of experience with SalesForce is required.
- Must be a very organized, detail-oriented, and task-oriented person that can multitask effectively.
- Experience with data entry in a high-production environment.
- Experience collaborating on teams – must be a team player.
- Must possess strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience working with websites and “back-end” platforms that power websites and apps is a plus.
- Can adapt to change quickly and can remain calm and collected when meeting deadlines
Dominion Enterprises (DE) is a privately held digital marketing, data services, and software services conglomerate offering client solutions through specific business units in several verticals including automotive, hospitality, franchise, real estate, advertising, and powersports. Our customers rely on our B2B products and services through Data One Software, DMS Vue, Activator, Dealer Specialties, Cross Sell, Alliant, DX1, Travel Media Group and Franchise Ventures business units. Headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, approximately 1,000 employees work nationwide. We are proud of the collaborative, innovative, team-oriented work environments, excellent career enrichment opportunities, community service opportunities, competitive earnings, and comprehensive benefits package which includes a generous 401(k) plan. DE is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce. DE is a drug-testing employer.
Get fresh Remote Sales Operations Director jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.