FranDevCo Boise, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FranDevCo is a franchise development company that partners with emerging and mature franchisors to grow their brand nationally and internationally by identifying, attracting, qualifying, and awarding agreements to new Franchise Owners.
We are a team of thoughtful leaders who love what we do! We set the highest goals for ourselves as individuals, for our team, and our partnering brands and we are seeking a Project Coordinator to join our growing team.
Under the leadership of the VP of Operations, Project Coordinators will be a multi-faceted liaison between brands, partnering vendors, internal teams, and the executive team. If you thrive on the execution and completion of projects, you’re thoughtful and detailed-oriented and have a passion for seeing results, apply today!
1-3 years of professional experience, preferably in project or event management Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience required.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of an organization, including executive, and C-level
- Ability to form strong trustworthy relationships
- Natural leader driven by results
- Confident taking initiative
- Quick thinker and able to problem-solve on the spot
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and apply new knowledge
- Highly organized with superior project management skills
- Proactive follow-up and follow-through
- Skilled at identifying risks and opportunities
- Accountability to self and others
- A true team player
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with new brand onboarding tasks
- Establish, nurture, and expand relationships within our various brands
- Maintains client satisfaction by providing proactive communication, problem-solving resolution, timely follow-up, etc.
- Complete clear and concise agendas and meeting notes
- Keep internal/external teams accountable to action items and deadlines
- Plan and organize projects under the direction of the VP of Operations
- Audit & maintain brand profiles per consultant network on a quarterly basis
- Plan and successfully execute events, conferences, and tradeshows
- Collaborate with team members to drive incremental sales growth for each account
- Clearly communicate the progress of weekly, monthly, quarterly initiatives
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at FranDevCo