Mid-Market Account Manager
FranConnect is the leading franchise management software provider. For 20 years, the FranConnect platform has served as the sales, operations, and marketing backbone for over 1500 brands worldwide. Nine of the Franchise Times Top 10 Fastest-Growing franchise businesses rely on FranConnect to drive growth, improve profitability, and streamline operational performance. FranConnect customers span all sizes, growth phases, and industries and they grow 44% faster on average than the broader franchising market. Backed by private-equity investor Serent Capital, FranConnect is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with global offices in Australia, India, Colombia and Canada. For more information on FranConnect, visit www.franconnect.com.
Overview of Job Function
FranConnect is seeking an experienced Account Manager to maintain strategic, mutually beneficial relationships with our current customers. In this role, you will be responsible for customer retention and expansion while driving adoption of our solutions. You will be responsible for working an assigned territory of current customers to upsell and cross-sell new products that provide added value to their operations. Our team is comprised of go-getters and problem solvers who want to sell VALUE through business solutions; not just technology.
Local candidates must be willing to come into the HQ office in Herndon, VA 3 days per week (Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday). Remote candidates must be willing to travel to the HQ office, conferences, and client sites as required (up to 20% travel).
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities
- Act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to assigned accounts, developing long-term partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Work assigned territory to build rapport with current customers to understand how their business has evolved since becoming a FranConnect customer. Use combined hunter and farmer skills to sell value on new products that support the continued growth of the brand.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual volume and revenue targets by understanding product solutions, pricing packages, and go-to-market strategy to sell to customer base.
- Maintain a deep understanding of FranConnect products, industry knowledge, and franchising trends to drive customer engagement and product adoption on relevant features and functionality.
- Ensure healthy, metrics-based customer engagement by identifying underutilization and providing solutions to enhance customer success.
- Lead solutions development efforts that align with customer needs and coordinate internal stakeholders' involvement.
- Collaborate with the Client Success team to build and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews to clients.
- Enhance client engagement, satisfaction, and overall service to maximize the client experience and ROI within existing FranConnect accounts.
- Some travel to conferences and on-site client meetings.
- Use SalesForce to organize prospecting activities and keep track of sales tasks and milestones.
- Participate in any other departmental or cross-departmental projects or assignments as needed.
- 5+ years of experience in account management, sales, and/or customer success, with some level of that experience being in SaaS sales
- Proven track record of hitting monthly/quarterly/annual quota
- Ability to multi-task by working active deals and continuing to prospect and build new pipeline
- Experience selling throughout the business chain from lower-to-executive levels
- Entrepreneurial-spirit who aims to over-achieve and challenges the status quo
- Experience with consultative sales approach
- Experience using CRM or Account Management software (Salesforce)
- Goal-oriented and problem-solving abilities
- Undergraduate degree required, or equivalent in experience
13865 Sunrise Valley DriveHerndon, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.