Enterprise Account Manager
FranConnect is the leading franchise and multi-unit management software provider. For 20 years, the FranConnect platform has served as the sales, operations, and marketing backbone for over 1500 brands worldwide. Nine of the Franchise Times Top 10 Fastest-Growing franchise businesses rely on FranConnect to drive growth, improve profitability, and streamline operational performance. FranConnect customers span all sizes, growth phases, and industries and they grow 44% faster on average than the broader franchising market. Backed by private-equity investor Serent Capital, FranConnect is headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, with global offices in Australia, India, Colombia and Canada. For more information on FranConnect, visit www.franconnect.com.
FranConnect is seeking an experienced Enterprise Account Manager to maintain strategic, mutually beneficial relationships with our top customers. In this role, you will be responsible for customer retention and expansion while driving adoption of our solutions. You will take ownership of the relationship with our key customers and decision-makers and collaborate with other departments to help our clients achieve their business goals.
Principal Duties and Essential Responsibilities:
- Act as a trusted advisor and strategic partner to assigned accounts, developing long-term partnerships with key stakeholders.
- Identify and lead up-sell and cross-sell opportunities to drive new business growth within existing accounts, combining the skills of a hunter and a farmer.
- Work assigned territory to build robust pipeline in order to achieve quota. This requires prospecting and outreach to potential new business.
- Maintain a deep understanding of FranConnect products, industry knowledge, and franchising trends to drive customer engagement and product adoption on relevant features and functionality.
- Ensure healthy, metrics-based customer engagement by identifying underutilization and providing solutions to enhance customer success.
- Lead solutions development efforts that align with customer needs and coordinate internal stakeholders' involvement.
- Collaborate with the Client Success team to build and deliver Quarterly Business Reviews to top Enterprise clients.
- Enhance client engagement, satisfaction, and overall service to maximize the client experience and ROI within existing FranConnect accounts.
- Identify and communicate any risks that could impact the success of the contract life cycle or the client relationship, escalating as needed.
- Manage all aspects of retention within a named book of existing accounts.
- Some travel to conferences and on-site client meetings.
- 5+ years of experience in Enterprise account management, sales, and/or customer success
- Experience in supporting enterprise-level software solutions
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to engage stakeholders at all levels, from junior analysts to the C-Level.
- Proactive approach to managing client needs and understanding how to navigate large, complex enterprise organizations strategically and effectively.
- Experience using CRM or Account Management software (Salesforce).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective listening and professional communication under pressure.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work efficiently in a constantly changing and growing environment where creative and unique solutions are desired.
13865 Sunrise Valley DriveHerndon, VA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.