Remote Position - Work from Home
At Framework Solutions, our team works together to help our pharmaceutical and life sciences industry clients in the area of strategic services. We are a well-respected vendor & partner in the industry. We have been named, for the past 3 years, to the Inc 5000 list of the fastest growing private companies.
Our culture is one of empowerment. Everyone in our company has a voice and plays a role in the success of the business and a role in developing our values & behavior. We recruit, train and develop people to ensure the very best for our client partners.
We are looking for you – an organized detail-oriented team player with excellent communication skills.
Job Summary: The Strategic Services Associate is dedicated to providing customized consultative services and solutions to Pharmaceutical and Medical Device companies. Primarily responsible for supporting the Sr. Manager and Executive Director in the planning, organizing and execution of client engagements, including but not limited to: assisting with client project plan and timeline development, acting as client project manager, and assisting in and completing work associated with the day-to-day client project deliverables. In doing so, the Associate is called upon to ensure the quality of client deliverables and serve as a competent and effective member of client delivery/project teams. The Associate must demonstrate an ability to learn and apply subject-matter expertise (SME) as appropriate, perform project management tasks, and execute all assigned tasks and responsibilities in a highly competent manner.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Under the direction and supervision of the Strategic Services Executive Director and Senior Manager, the Associate will be responsible for:
- Completing and managing assigned client work in accordance with established budgets, workplans, quality standards, and timeframes
- Developing content for client presentations which may include the application of creative formatting and graphic design elements
- Providing technical/functional content
- Providing implementation assistance toward all client-specific deliverables as required
- Participating in client meetings to record and document progress and outcomes related to client-specific deliverables
- Responsible for summarizing and distributing client-related documents including, but not limited to meeting agendas, meeting minutes, calendars, project updates, and revisions to process documentation (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Responsible for scheduling and arranging client-related meetings
- Maintaining and expanding client relationships through delivery of high quality work
Knowledge and Skills:
- 5+ years of professional and related experience showing progression of responsibilities, an MBA, PMP certification, or other relevant advanced degree preferred;
- Experience in a similar consulting role with demonstrated success as an account manager highly preferred;
- Preferred knowledge and experience in the Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences industry with specific focus on Medical and Comme5+rcial MLR review and approval processes preferred
- Project management and analytical skills, including strong organization, prioritization, and problem-solving skills; strong oral, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with bias toward action;
- Knowledge of strategic planning techniques as well as experience with graphic design and creative marketing concepts preferred
- Experience interacting with personnel of multiple departments and at various levels in the organization;
- Flexible attitude with changing assignments and priorities, ability to accept direction and feedback;
- Must be willing and able to travel to client work locations as required (up to 50%)
- Background check and drug screen required
As a part of our team, you are eligible for Comprehensive Benefits (full time employees), including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (employee pays 25% of premium cost),
- Company paid Disability Insurance and Life Insurance
- 401(k) program with company match
- Generous PTO and paid Holidays
Working at Framework Solutions gives you the opportunity to make a difference and make a genuine contribution. You grow, Frameworks grows, We succeed together.