Channel Marketing Manager, Games + Partners
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company
We are a passionate group of gamers, designers, and advertising experts. Frameplay is the global leader for intrinsic in-game advertising headquartered in San Francisco, California. Join our mission to enable game developers to place advertising easily and intrinsically within video game environments without interfering with or degrading the gameplay performance or experience. Frameplay provides growth and personal development opportunities, whilst working with revolutionary technologies in the gaming and AdTech space.
About the Role
Frameplay’s Channel Marketing Manager, Games + Partners is responsible for executing specific game supply channel marketing strategies to drive awareness, consideration, and adoption of our intrinsic in-game advertising solution. Additionally, the role will be responsible for managing promotional plans with partners such as AdTech affiliates and game studios. As Frameplay is a start-up, the successful candidate should be prepared to be as hands-on as necessary to get the job done.
Experience in the Gaming industry is a MUST for this role as the work spans from the creation of marketing collateral and campaigns for game sales, initiatives, product launches, and partnership promotion to database marketing initiatives. This role will serve as part of Frameplay’s product marketing team, educating the games sales team on how to properly position and message new feature launches and partnerships.
The Channel Marketing Manager, Games + Partners will report to the VP, Marketing, and work closely with the game sales and partner teams to execute tactical campaigns and impactful collateral.
- Partner Channel Marketing: Develop channel strategies for partners to “sell” Frameplay (through resellers, technology partners, etc) and/or plan for external promotion of partnership. Execute plan and manage partnership communication messages across various channels such as newsletters, webinars, social promotion, internal notifications, etc. Host training with sales team to review new partnership launches. Develop KPI’s for partner promotions.
- Business Development Support: Create and maintain custom collateral needed for games sales purposes.
- Campaign Coordination: Execute campaigns supporting various sales and partnership tactics to promote services and/or partnerships.
- Database Marketing: Develop targeted communication strategies to CRM contacts. Develop KPI’s and report on the results.
- Other: Perform other marketing functions as needed
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, Commerce, or equivalent related discipline
- 3+ years of experience with B2B channel marketing in the In-game advertising video game space (experience in the AdTech space is a “nice to have”)
- Experience managing marketing database and partner promotion strategies
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Experience working both strategically as well as in an executional capacity to build and deploy partner campaigns
- Experience collaborating and coordinating with internal and external cross-functional teams
- Self-starter with strong organizational and planning skills
- Strategic thinker with a knack for analytics and reporting
- Deadline-driven with enthusiastic attitude
- Receive a competitive salary
- Be a thought leader and advocate for the customer
- Make your mark on a quickly evolving industry
- Join a progressive, open-minded company with a flat org structure
- Play video games!
Frameplay is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Frameplay