Fragrance Manufacturing Inc Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FMI is a rapidly growing manufacturer of OTC, personal care, home care, and fragrance products located adjacent to the LVI airport. Our growth has been unprecedented, and we have an immediate need to find true people and process leaders.
FMI's purpose is to "Inspire Full Potential." Ingrained in our DNA are strong Core Values which define who we are as a company and what we are unwaveringly looking for in employees.
- We are the customer's eyes.
- We are respectful, encouraging, and helpful.
- We are relentless and thoughtful to find the solution.
- We always do right- even when it's hard.
- We own it!
- We are "ALL IN".
As part of the Purchasing team reporting to the Sr Purchasing Agent, the Purchasing Agent will play a key role to ensure FMI has the right materials in inventory when they are needed. He or she will review ERP system to determine demand for purchased materials. Place Purchase Orders with vendors to meet demand in a fast-paced and changing environment ensuring on time delivery of correct quantity meeting quality specification. He or she will learn from an experienced buyer how maintain/grow existing vendor relationships.
- Utilize ERP system (SyteLine) to accurately identify, forecast and order raw materials and packaging supplies to be delivered on time
- Monitor inventory levels to ensure appropriate levels.
- Manage ERP system (SyteLine) parameters to ensure accurate information
- As requested, provide timely and accurate information to Sales, Logistics, Production, Product Development
- As requested, provide timely and accurate supply chain analysis to Leadership
- Order Operations and Office supplies
- Follows supervisor/manager directions
- Demonstrates dependability and reliability by maintaining good attendance
- Follows all Company safety rules/procedures, and abides by all Company policies
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Customer-centric focus
- Strong computer skills'MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and ERP
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks to meet the needs of the business
- Works well within and across all departments and all levels within the organization
- Demonstrates ability to professionally communicate within and across all levels of personnel
- Demonstrates self-motivation and good time management skills
- Maintains quality and efficiency standards designated by supervisor/manager
- Consistently demonstrates alignment with the Company's Core Values
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
- Traditional office environment
- Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds
Travel Required: Minimal travel required.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business, or related field
- Minimum of 1 year of purchasing experience in a contract manufacturing in the skin care, hair care, personal care, home care, or related industry
Additional Eligibility Requirements:
- Basic knowledge of inventory and supply chain management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Work Authorization/Security Clearance Requirements:
- Authorized to work in US
- H1-B sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
FMI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice upon request.
FMI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us through the site for this job posting.
Fragrance Manufacturing Inc
BusinessView all jobs at Fragrance Manufacturing Inc