Production Supervisor- 2nd Shift
Fragrance Manufacturing Inc Allentown, PA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FMI is a rapidly growing manufacturer of OTC, personal care, home care, and fragrance products located adjacent to the LVI airport. Our growth has been unprecedented, and we have an immediate need to find true people and process leaders.
FMI's purpose is to "Inspire Full Potential." Ingrained in our DNA are strong Core Values which define who we are as a company and what we are unwaveringly looking for in employees.
- We are the customer's eyes.
- We are respectful, encouraging, and helpful.
- We are relentless and thoughtful to find the solution.
- We always do right- even when it's hard.
- We own it!
- We are "ALL IN".
As a reflection of our current growth, we have an exciting opportunity to lead the 2nd Shift Production Team. The Production Supervisor will oversee the manufacturing production to ensure sales demands are met, and help FMI build a world-class operation. This position will supervise a minimum of 10 employees.
- Identify shift priorities and create daily personnel schedules.
- Delegate production assignments to appropriate teams and personnel.
- Be "all in" to assist your team in meeting its daily goals.
- Lead daily meetings and communicate important information to all team members.
- Demonstrate clear understanding and practice of all safety policies and procedures, ensuring all team members adhere to the same.
- Exhibit excellent dependability and reliability, leading your team by your own example of excellence.
- Ability to remain nimble and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Maintain daily commitment to FMI's Core Values.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- Critical thinking skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- People focused, must get results by practicing true leadership
- This role will oversee a minimum of 10 direct reports
Work Environment/ Physical Demands
This is a service and support role, and critical to FMI daily and long-term operations. It will require weekend support, frequent climbing of stairs and platforms, and typical physical demands of a manufacturing environment. No travel required.
Required education and experience
- Minimum of HS diploma or GED; post HS education preferred
- Able to provide proof of identity and authorization to work in the U.S.
- Proficiency in English (reading, writing, oral communication); Bi-lingual (Spanish preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of manufacturing production supervisory experience (minimum oversight of 10 individuals)
- Manufacturing leadership experience
- Solid work history of success in a leadership role
- Willing to undergo background check and pre-employment drug screen.
Preferred education and experience
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- Background in Supply Chain or related a plus
- Lean Six Sigma and/or TPM knowledge
- Leadership Development training in production management
Work authorization/security clearance requirements
H1-B sponsorship is not available for this position.
Affirmative Action/EEO statement
FMI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. You may view our Equal Employment Opportunity notice upon request.
FMI is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us.
- 401(k) with profit sharing potential
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Bonus potential based on company performance
- Discretionary Bonus
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Fragrance Manufacturing Inc
ManufacturingView all jobs at Fragrance Manufacturing Inc