Quality Assurance Technician
Foxx Life Sciences Salem, NH
- Posted: over a month ago
- $18 to $20 Hourly
Foxx Life Sciences, a rapidly growing company in the Life Sciences industry based in Salem, NH is looking to fill an open Quality Inspector position.
POSITION REPORTS TO: Head of Quality
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Inspects and Release the incoming materials received by the Warehouse team by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, and rejecting and returning unacceptable materials.
· Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, communicating required results to Clean Room Lead for re-works and ensure that re-inspections must be conducted and approved.
· Audit Pack-out inspections and approves finished products by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, returning products for re-work, and confirming re-work.
· Assist Quality Engineer in managing Non-Conforming Materials Storage Area and Returns Material Storage Area by maintaining the materials Log and Inspection status.
· Verify on the floor the proper placement of parts and components in the designated storage areas.
· Verified and visually Inspected the Boxes and documentation packet received after Sterilization and signed on the Steris report.
· Verified and Visually Inspected the Finished Goods shipped to the customers by verify the contents of the Pick List and Certificates of Quality and/ or Processing with the Boxes ready for delivery.
· Identify equipment problems and defects and reports to Quality Engineer
· Previous work experience in quality control and quality assurance (1 year preferred)
· Strong attention to detail strong analytical and critical thinking skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to be self-managed
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
SUPPLEMENTAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Performs additional duties as directed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
· High School education or equivalent
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties, activities or responsibilities that are required. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Foxx Life Sciences is a rapidly growing company in the Life Sciences industry offering leading edge products to the laboratory and pharma companies that we serve. Compensation is commensurate with experience. Because of our rapid growth we offer ample opportunities for advancement. Included in our benefit package is paid vacation and holiday pay, 401k plan, company sponsored health and dental plans.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
Schedule: Monday to Friday
We are currently following safety protocols including mask wearing and social distancing.
Experience: Quality Control: 1 year (Preferred)
Company's website: www.foxxlifesciences.com
Work Remotely: No
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Foxx Life Sciences
ManufacturingView all jobs at Foxx Life Sciences