Aircraft Cleaning Technician - Part Time Night Shift
- $18 Hourly
- Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
Foxtrot Aviation Services is looking for dedicated, energetic, quality and safety focused individuals to join our ever-growing family!
This is a night shift position. Applicants are asked to have open and flexible availability including weekends and some holidays. Part-Time Shifts are available!
Foxtrot provides members of the aviation industry with top-of-the-line aircraft detailing, line service and facility cleaning services. We service a wide variety of aircraft and facilities both large and small! This position is based out of DCA, Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport; our company is continually growing, and we need candidates who meet and exceed our expectations of becoming the nation's leading aircraft detailing and facility support company!
Any applicants who are interested in learning more about Foxtrot Aviation Services and the opportunities available are encouraged to visit our career site here! -> Openings at Foxtrot Aviation Services (breezy.hr)
Job Description: This is a night shift position. Applicants are asked to have open and flexible availability to work both nights and weekends.
- You will be responsible for the nightly cleaning and detailing of our customer's aircraft!
- Aircraft interior services include but are not limited to the cleaning and disinfection of the galley, cockpit, seating areas, carpet, as well as the lavatories.
- Aircraft exterior services include but are not limited to detailing the exterior of the aircraft, wiping, buffing and much more!
Job Title: Aircraft Cleaning Technician
Employment Type: Part-Time Shifts are available!
Pay: $17.50 per hour
Benefits: Medical, Life, Dental, 401(k) with a generous company match (our 401k program is available to both Part-Time and Full-Time employees), and PTO to qualifying Full-Time employees.
- Must be able to pass a 10-year background check and obtain airport badging.
- Must be able to pass a drug test (this includes the recreational use of Marijuana)
- Possess a valid driver's license and have reliable transportation.
- Capable of bending, twisting, lifting and using machinery such as buffers for extended periods of time.
- Perform general manual labor.
- Be comfortable working with heights.
- Open availability and flexibility with scheduling.
- Veterans must provide the form DD214 of discharge information if applicable.
- We are looking for people who are dependable!
- We are looking for people who are energetic!
- We are looking for people who take pride in their work!
- We are looking for people who are quality focused!
- We are looking for people who embody our core values of accountability, GRIT, Safety, Client Focus and Solidarity!
Why work at Foxtrot Aviation Services?
Here at Foxtrot, we care just as much about the professional development of our employees as we do creating a welcoming environment. Foxtrot Aviation is an exciting, fast paced, and growing company! There are plenty of opportunities for performance-based pay raises with full compliance of company policies and performance reviews and personal professional development!
At Foxtrot Aviation Services the SKY is the limit, jump start your career and APPLY TODAY!
Foxtrot Aviation ServicesWashington, DC
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.