Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through a variety of customer-driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of smart Industry 4.0 methodology, Fii is creating a new customer design center to rapidly develop and scale new products in Wisconsin's new manufacturing center. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission.
The RF Engineer will be responsible for specifying, planning, reporting, designing, reviewing, and validating radio frequency hardware circuitry. Candidate needs significant work experience in one or more areas of RF design expertise; Power Amplifier, Filters, RX, TX, Synthesizer, circuit design, and test. Candidate needs to work independently to create complex engineering solutions at sub-system/system component level is a necessity, as is the ability to work closely with joint development model with customers. We are seeking individuals who enjoy the challenge of performing in a start-up environment and have a desire to revolutionize a whole new industry. New hires will build a legacy and have a direct impact on the current and future state of Foxconn's culture.
- Design, evaluate, optimize and test electrical circuits from baseband through 6 GHz or mmWave frequency. Specific focus on LTE bands.
- Identify design issues and propose solutions/instructions for MFG rework.
- Test and evaluate individual circuits as well as overall systems.
- Specify and evaluate new components to meet system performance.
- Adhere to Foxconn engineering processes, including the maintenance of accurate documentation
- Generate and maintain specifications.
- Support product integration and applications.
- Must be able to travel internationally to support prototype manufacturing or customer oriented on-site joint design.
- Candidate must possess a BSEE or an MSEE degree and have significant industry work experience in RF hardware design preferably with complimentary experience in 4G/5G communication system HW/PCB design
- 2+ years’ work experience in RF hardware circuit design development, RF layout implementation and RF validation testing
- Experience in RF circuit design/layout/&test
- Experience in Receiver de-sense
- Experience in the evaluation of Receiver, Transmitter and/or Power Amplifier lineup analysis
- Experience in the use of RF simulation and automation tools such as HFSS, ADS, Mentor HyperLynx,
- Experience in the use of RF test equipment usage.
- Experience in the analysis and presentation of RF test data
- Experience with Design for Six Sigma, and Design for Manufacturability