- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers on Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who work together within a company culture of one shared mission.
The focus of the position is on prospecting and managing target manufacturing customers in their Digital Transformation journey and on managing digital solution, implementation, and integration projects. In today’s challenging environment, customers in manufacturing seek ways to further improve operational efficiency, to optimize production cycles or processes, and ultimately drive stronger business outcomes.
A key responsibility of this role is to establish trust-based relationships with our customer’s senior leaders, as well as with internal and external service partners. Engagements are digital solution, implementation, and integration project oriented, and execution driven. The candidate for this role needs to have a strong passion for accompanying and guiding customers along their digital journey and for delivering solutions and services that drive business impacts.
Customers rely on our extensive domain know-how and deep industry and market expertise. We help our customers develop digital strategies, which ultimately lead to creating Digital Transformation roadmaps and the rollout of solutions. We work closely with the enterprise consulting, products, and technology teams to define executable implementation projects that help customers achieve maximum performance within their manufacturing environment. You will be part of an international network of experts, which allows you to share experiences and to learn from others and further develop your knowledge in the digital manufacturing space.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Business development: responsibility for opportunity funnel build out and quota achievement through a combination of direct involvement and facilitation through the extended sales organization.
- Sales Process: generate new leads, qualify opportunities, position solutions and services, and close the business
- Inspire our manufacturing customers to leverage digital technology and new innovative approaches throughout their digitalization journey.
- Collaborate with business development and sales teams to identify and generate opportunities related to Digital Transformation.
- Develop digital business strategies and plans for our customers.
- Develop and present digital transformation roadmaps, define projects and implementation and integration recommendations that best match with the customer’s existing environment and that meet customer expectations.
- Promote and position the solutions of the FII’s portfolio to customers in an ‘as-a-Service’ model. (e.g., Location Intelligence, Trusted Traceability, AI/Analytics)
- Collaborate with our proposal engineers to create customer quotes.
- Orchestrate project execution together with our CS project managers.
- Create market and financial analysis to support the strategic and technical recommendations.
- In case of customer specific development needs, collaborate with the technical competence and projects (TCP) team to define prototypes and proof of concepts.
- Collaborate with project managers, integration engineers, software engineers, and other team members throughout the project phase.
- Reach the sales revenue target.
- Business development and sales activities with channel, SI, and KA customers.
- Product planning and development upon requests.
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Include:
- BS/MS degree in the field of Computer Science, EE, or related field (preferred), or Business Degree combined with acquired digital technology expertise. Master’s degree preferred.
- In addition, you can offer 10+ years of practical experience in the solution/digital technology field, plus business development leadership experience. 5 + years in the IoT or Automation sector.
· Ideally, you have acquired that experience from a large system integration firm or a renowned industrial company with focus on manufacturing. Must have SI and channel business growth experience with vast network with system integrators.
- Experience in manufacturing oriented digital and IT project delivery in a variety of industries such as Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Electronics and Food & Beverage.
- Experience with manufacturing execution systems, lean manufacturing, digital plants, computer-integrated manufacturing, manufacturing operations management, analytics, and AI.
- Proven track record and expertise in the application of advanced manufacturing technology, including digital and big data (e.g., Smart Factory, IoT, Industry 4.0, additive manufacturing, artificial intelligence, and blockchain).
- Understanding of solution and enterprise architecture and standards (e.g., ISA95).
- Excellent analytical and conceptional skills and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to work independently in a complex and matrixed organization, team player attitude being both able to lead a virtual team, as well as being an individual contributor.
- High level of social competence and team spirit, ideally with past international exposure.
- Self-driven and highly motivated hands-on mentality/leadership traits.
- Preferably a U.S. citizen, as some work might be on Government projects.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Foxconn Industrial InternetWhy Work Here?
Great benefits, PTO and holiday pay for all full time employees, opportunities for advancement, on site clinic for all employees, and more!!
12001 Braun RdMount Pleasant, WI