- Over a month ago
Foxconn Wisconsin is seeking a Production Planner that will work as part of the project management team to integrate procurement, logistics, supply chain and manufacturing to affect efficient material flows from order entry to fulfillment. Once a part of the team, you will be responsible for a wide variety of tasks within the project management team in an office/production environment and have the opportunity to display critical thinking skills to expand your career in Smart Manufacturing. The Production Planner will perform facilitate cross-functional and multi-level discussions, analyze future production requirements and assist this Project Management team as needed.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Apply SIOP (long-range, demand, supply, capacity planning) to all areas of operations and participate in review discussions.
- Create and maintain production data based on production documents. Compile reports based on findings and performance of production.
- Create and Maintain SAP BOM and recipe load files. Utilize cross-functional collaboration to support the new product introduction process with the use of planning bill of materials.
- Facilitate cross-functional and multi-level discussions impacting operations.
- Analyze future production requirements which may include workforce planning strategies to develop recommendations to ensure machine load and work force can meet the production requirements.
- Schedule usage of overall operations materials to ensure optimal production levels.
- Monitor overall operational supply, not limited to production and identify any shortages or bottlenecks.
- Identify and resolve problems relating to production inventory. Make necessary adjustments to schedule based on found restraints.
- Manage deadlines based on project expectations.
- Other Duties as assigned
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Includes:
- Associates Degree in Supply Chain Management. Bachelors Preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant working experience in areas of supply chain (i.e. procurement) or manufacturing is required.
- Above average capabilities with Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong regard for product safety and quality standards.
Reasons you should work at Foxconn Wisconsin & FII USA, Inc:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage.
- Basic life insurance and short-term disability coverage provided by employer.
- Supplemental life insurance and long-term disability coverage options available.
- 401K with employer contribution.
- Personal, Vacation, and Holiday paid time off for all full-time employees.
- On-site clinic available for all employees.
- Employees are continuously encouraged to learn and grow their careers in smart manufacturing.
About Foxconn Wisconsin & Fii USA, Inc:
Foxconn provides innovative design and Smart Manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii USA, Inc centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission!
Powered by JazzHR
Foxconn Industrial Internet
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?