Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii), is a world leading professional design and manufacturing service provider of communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision tools and industrial robots. FII provides customers with intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic equipment products centered on the Industrial Internet platform.
Foxconn is currently seeking a Level III Network Administrator to help support our Network Operations Center (NOC). In this role, the Network Admin will coordinate with Regional IT to create network infrastructure for our new locations in Mount Pleasant, as well as sustaining existing network infrastructure sites in Milwaukee. The Network Admin would also be involved in designing and implementing network strategies with Regional IT including network security.
- Configure and implement network switches, firewalls, and routers
- Design and create network infrastructure
- Monitor and Identify cause of network issues
- Technical problem isolation and resolution capability
- Ability to correlate incident trends into problem management and execute permanent fixes
- Review and interpret alerts and provide advanced response, analysis and incident management
- Install, support, patch and maintain Windows servers
- Assist with technical issues as they relate to desktops
- Design and implement a wide range of projects; including server consolidations, installations, updates, migrations and upgrades
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or IT relevant area, IT Security related classes a plus
- 3-5 Years Network experience
- 3 - 5 years in configuring Cisco devices like switches, routers and firewall
- Working Knowledge of network hardware, including Cisco routers, switches, firewalls, wireless controllers & access points
- Ability to carry out in-depth technical research and analysis of software and hardware
- Experience in making use of available resources, including technical specification documents and white papers, knowledge database, expertise forums and others
- Working knowledge of LAN/WAN environments and protocols
- Advanced knowledge in setup of monitoring systems
- Knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory networking
- Knowledge in VMware technology
- Knowledge and Understanding in End-Point technology
- CCNA Certification is a plus
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Foxconn Industrial InternetFoxconn is the global leader in manufacturing services for the computer, communication, and consumer electronics (3C) industry. Through our long-term investment in Wisconsin, we are building an AI 8K+5G ecosystem and global technology hub. This ecosystem -- Wisconn Valley -- will comprise a thriving community supported by innovatively creative employees. Foxconn offers the opportunity to join a talented network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit and who work together within a company culture of shared mission.