Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii), is a world leading professional design and manufacturing service provider of communication network equipment, cloud service equipment, precision tools and industrial robots. FII provides customers with intelligent manufacturing services for new forms of electronic equipment products centered on the Industrial Internet platform.
Foxconn is currently seeking an IT Infrastructure Manager to oversee service/help desk for our data center operations. This individual will be responsible for leading our data center’s technical support team to provide excellent service and resolve all technical issues. The candidate must possess excellent technical knowledge, leadership, team development, project management, operational excellence, and communication skills.
- Manage the team in charge of day-to-day operations, such as key performance metrics defined for System Security, Network availability, critical system incidents and help desk activity
- Manage the data center service desk team and evaluate individual and team performance
- Develop daily, weekly and monthly reports on service desk team’s productivity
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Establish and audit specific customer service standards
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practice policy and procedures through the entire technical support process
- Train and support help desk technicians
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Work with infrastructure, security and network teams to resolve customer issues
- Exhibit a strong desire to stay up to date with the latest technology and utilizing that to alleviate common problems
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
- 3+ years of Service Desk Management experience in a mid-large multi-site organization
- Experience with time management, prioritization, and task management tools
- Experience with Helpdesk ticketing systems and remote support applications
- Ability to demonstrate a clear understanding of the importance of following security best practices
- Experience with the end user security technologies (e.g. EDR solutions, Multi-factor authentication, SSO, disk encryption, etc.)
- Previous hands on experience providing level 1 and level 2+ technical support.
- Ability to quickly diagnose technical problems in person or remote
- Strong working knowledge of the latest Windows desktop operating systems, MS Office Suite, MS Office 365, internet browsers, and other related technologies
- Experience with cloning/imaging software for desktops/laptops
- Knowledge and hands on experience administering MS Active Directory
- Understanding of general networking topics
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
Foxconn Industrial InternetFoxconn is the global leader in manufacturing services for the computer, communication, and consumer electronics (3C) industry. Through our long-term investment in Wisconsin, we are building an AI 8K+5G ecosystem and global technology hub. This ecosystem -- Wisconn Valley -- will comprise a thriving community supported by innovatively creative employees. Foxconn offers the opportunity to join a talented network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit and who work together within a company culture of shared mission.