Foxconn Industrial Internet Racine, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence driven solutions. Dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers on Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission.
The Engineering Assistant will assist the engineering team with a variety of engineering support tasks including but not limited to applying and tracking purchasing orders for multiple production lines, managing the logistics within our manufacture supporting office, coordinating between the engineer and supply chain team within our company and supporting the operation of our production and maintenance work.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Manage indirect purchasing requests from the ME / EE team and keep track of the progress and cost settlements
• Analyze and present monthly budget statistics to support operation decisions
• Act as point of contact with our supply chain team to coordinate ME/PT purchasing order & processes
• Maintain and manage support equipment & spare parts (e.g. nozzle/feeder/head)
• Control the tool lending process for production during SMT equipment maintenance
• Manage operation of spare parts room
• Other maintenance plans and production assistance
Education Requirements and Ideal Experience Includes:
• Associates or bachelor’s degree in mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering
• Proficiency with analyzing and presenting various statistics in Microsoft Excel required
• Understanding of basic mechanical knowledge and application in manufacturing environments
• Ability to assemble, disassemble, and maintain various production tools
• Experience in logistics and material planning a plus
• Direct experience working in SMT or PCBA manufacturing environment desired.
• Strong work ethic and a drive to succeed is required.
• Ability to coordinate and communicate between procurement and engineering departments
• Ability to work in a fast paced, autonomously driven, and demanding start-up atmosphere.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
• Must be able to work extended hours and/or off shifts in support of production demands.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training
Foxconn Industrial InternetWhy Work Here?
Competitive Benefits! 4 weeks of PTO, 11 Paid Holidays, 401k with company match (fully vest right away)
Foxconn is the global leader in manufacturing services for the computer, communication, and consumer electronics (3C) industry. Through our long-term investment in Wisconsin, we are building an AI 8K+5G ecosystem and global technology hub. This ecosystem -- Wisconn Valley -- will comprise a thriving community supported by innovatively creative employees. Foxconn offers the opportunity to join a talented network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit and who work together within a company culture of shared mission.