Computer Repair Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Foxconn Industrial Internet (Fii) provides innovative design and advanced manufacturing capabilities through Artificial Intelligence-driven solutions. We are dedicated to the expansion of AI-driven platforms, Fii centers around Cloud Based Computing, Big Data, High-Speed Networks, Automation, and Industry 4.0 methodology. Join an expansive network of professionals who embody an entrepreneurial spirit that works together within a company culture of shared mission.
The Computer Repair Technician will perform failure analysis and troubleshooting on test issues.
· Troubleshoot and fix sustaining production test issues that are escalated from Repair Technicians and report to Test Engineers.
· Troubleshoot and repair failures; diagnose the root cause and recommend corrective action.
· Monitor and maintain testing station performance: Responsible for the procurement, maintenance, troubleshooting, and improvement of test equipment.
· Monitor ORT (on-going reliability tests) /RDT (reliability demonstration tests) and report issues to Test Engineers.
· Create standard operating procedures for operators and testers for manufacturing test. Analyze test correlation of RMA (return merchandise authorization) fallout and work with vendors to follow up with FA (failure analysis) results.
· Document procedure, update SOPs.
· Help create and maintain records for issues and failures faced as part of test.
· Assist Test Engineers with test station setup and other processes including modeling, pre-pilot, and pilot runs.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements, Ideal Experience:
· Ability to read test logs.
· Basic understanding of Linux/UNIX
· Ability to work with switches, network equipment etc.
· Some past experience with computer hardware like CPUs, NIC, Memory etc.
Physical Requirements & Mental Demands Include:
• Must me able to work extended hours and weekends on occasion.
• Must be able to adapt to stressful situations and complete projects under tight deadlines.
• Requires handling of average-weight objects up to 40 pounds.
• Requires walking, standing, repetitive bending and some climbing.
• Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Foxconn Industrial Internet
12001 Braun RoadMount Pleasant, WI
Get fresh Computer Repair Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.