- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company
Established in Taiwan in 1974, Foxconn Technology Group (Foxconn) is the world’s largest electronics manufacturer. A Fortune 20 company and leading technology solutions provider, Foxconn continuously leverages its expertise in software and hardware to integrate its unique manufacturing systems with emerging technologies. By capitalizing on its expertise in Cloud Computing, Mobile Devices, IoT, Big Data, AI, Smart Networks, and Robotics / Automation, the Group has expanded its capabilities into the development of new key industries (electric vehicles, digital health, and robotics) and emerging technologies (AI, semiconductors and next-generation communications), which are key to driving its long-term growth strategy and the expansion of Foxconn’s four core product pillars: Consumer Products, Enterprise Products, Computing Products, and Components and Others.
D Group is a business group within Foxconn with a global footprint that includes more than 50,000 employees spanning China, Taiwan, the U.S., Mexico, and more than ten other countries.
D Group leverages expertise in R&D, manufacturing, supply chain management, after-sales services, end-of-life recycling, and strategic investments to provide customers with end-to-end, one-stop solutions across the industrial chain. D Group’s current portfolio of products and services includes IT products (computers, printers, printer cartridges, monitors) as well as Electric Vehicle modules and batteries.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with IT function and customer to set up and maintain servers and server gates, including load monitoring and balancing.
- Monitor and balance all servers and server gate loads.
- Request new toolset upgrades and test newly released toolsets and diagnostic images
- Verify and ensure all diagnostic image components are mapping correctly
- Add new software components to build plan
- Validate SKU image and replicate customer images to the servers
- Support NPI activities
- Solve technical issues on production lines and escalate any technical issues to the customer, if unable to solve locally
- Resolve any build issues on production lines as they occur
- Supervise repair area and troubleshoot UUTs (unit under test) if repair tech is needed
- Work with quality engineers to solve any problems found in final assembly and packing
- Analyze any major component failures that occur during production
- Support new business projects and Kaizen activities
Education and Experience:
- Engineering Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent preferred
- 1-3 years of Engineering experience
- Experience with servers and SFC fuel cells strongly preferred
Job Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of computer hardware
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Proficient in using MS Office suite
- Proficiency in the Chinese language is a plus
Compensation & Benefits
- Robust health, vision, and dental plans
- Competitive market salary
- Vacation plans and paid time off
- Retirement and matching 401K
- Family and life insurance options
Foxconn provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Foxconn complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, and transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Taiwan Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.